1. Check out our Visual Art Application Template.
2. After June 1st rolls around, apply for The DIY Festival, telling us about your style, influences and some examples of your work.
3. Pay your $10 application fee (It is just a measure to ensure your application is serious).
4. Cross your fingers and hope that you are selected to present a work.
5. Congratulations! Your application has been approved and you will be part of The DIY Festival!
5. We will send you our festival theme. Once you recieve the theme, you can start creating.
6. Keep us updated with how the project is going! In The DIY Festival, the process is just as important, interesting and exciting as the finished product!
7. On the week of the festival, you have the option to give us the work to present at the event, or come in to the venue when we're bumping in and work with The DIY team and our techies to figure out how best to present, light, and accompany your work.
9. Come and hang out with us on one of the nights and join us in a couple of celebratory wines.
10. Come and collect your work at the end of the festival and be proud of what you have achieved.
Learn more about our Visual Art program at http://standupensemble.com/visual-art-applications/ and if you have any questions, feel free to chat with our Visual Art Co-ordinator James at email@example.com